Write for LEGALPANIC.COM… write for us!
- If you want to write a detailed tutorial, legal advice, law article, a case study concerning law and its operations – We will be happy to publish it!
- If you want to write anything on any emerging technology and its operations – We will be happy to publish it!
You will have instant access to our audience and your post will become part of our auto-responder, meaning every subscriber past, present & future will see it.
You can learn more about the website.
You get first-hand information on any content available in LEGAL PANIC.
All downloads not included on LEGAL PANIC can be sent directly to your mail if you desire such.
We maintain a high standard of quality on LEGAL PANIC and guest posts are held to the same standards.
These are the qualities we are looking for when reviewing posts-
- Provide hands on actionable advice
- Be a tutorial and/or case study based
- Backed up with real world data/example (can be anonymized)
- Include appropriate images to guide readers (optional)
- Readers walk away with actionable advice they can apply to their legal experiences.
Content & Writing Format
Please follow the guidelines below when writing your posts-
- Tone of voice should be casual like your talking to a friend
- Do not be afraid to be yourself – have fun with it!
- No fluff – if you can say the same thing in a shorter sentence – do it!
- There is no minimum word count.
- Remember your content must offer clear actionable advice or information with step by step instruction preferably backed up by case study data/examples.
Still Want To Be Published On The Blog? Still Want To Write For Us?